Refrigeration plant upgrade — BuiltCold Australia was selected to upgrade the outdated existing plant at the PFD facility in Fyshwick, ACT which consisted of 540m² of freezer storage, 360m² chilled and a small Meat Room. The project was undertaken whilst maintaining the operations of the branch and without compromising room temperatures for 100% of the duration. It required perfect planning and careful execution.
BuiltCold scope of works
- Complete condenser system upgrade with head pressure control
- New freezer and chiller evaporators with electronic expansion valves and new piping from compressors
- Removal of redundant machinery and electrics
- New refrigeration system control installed and integrated with existing equipment
- Remote access and monitoring control